Saturday, February 27, 2010

Ambition

Ambition is a strange word -it means so many different things for so many people.My neighbours are off to the "Land where dreams come true." A lifetime's dream come true - all harwork pays and ambition comes true.

I was thinking how disappointed I would feel if my child decides to go and settle abroad in particular in the "Land where dreams come true." Apart from it being the far far away land I would feel somehow belittled if he couldn't make his dreams come true here in his birth place... and ofcourse it is also goes against my natural insticts to have someone I care about in that country I write about.

:)

But that apart if he still wanted to go abroad or make his life in the "Land where dreams come true" then that will be his choice !!!

No comments: