Monday, August 2, 2010

Mental Fatigue

I have been doing some re-visiting of my old thoughts.... you know like a pensieve! Why am I visitng old thoughts, pretty simple, I seem to be suffering from a recurring malady - mental fatigue. No no... I have not taken a medical opinion:). This is my own immense wisdom!

Cause & Effect - I perceive my brain is unable to sustain the same thought for more than five minutes. It keeps wandering off at a tangent from what I am supposed to be thinking! Effect - a small concept note I was supposed to prepare has taken me 5 days and it is yet to see the light of the day. I know what I want to say, but have not yet gotten around to saying it. Every time I open that particular document, I am supposed to be working on, my brain switches gear. Phew! I perceive a very unhappy session chair at the end of the day!

I can't go back to the session chair complaining mental fatigue... so here I am revisiting old-thought and typing out my current thoughts before I forget it! slightly modified Ghajini ishtyle - on my blog!

No comments: