Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Back with a Bang!

Baaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnng!
:) Hi guys... long time ... no see... no hear... life's been busily boring. The C******** person thinks it is because she has not been sermonising and evangelizing me to the true Christian way! Thank God for peaceful times...! But then religion has always created unrest in me!

But all is for good. Being bored is also good... as it helps me appreciate good times when I have it.

This morning started bad... coz my baby decided to have a crying fit just as I was leaving for work. That apart the morning has been smooth sailing so far.. did some silly pilly work and got my desktop cleared. Read some gossip on one of the websites... tried to read a newspaper. Well so far it has gone that way

What the rest of the day holds... I'll update. Until then it is Chao!

No comments: