Tuesday, April 22, 2008

It is Tuesday!

Another 3 days to go for the weekend. It is a bad sign for your career when you start feeling bored on the second day of the week!

I have been asked to follow-up with members for some silly survey form they are to send in! and let me warn you that I have not made a single call! If I ever had a chance to meet Mr Bell I would surely like to point out that his invention is a pain in the wrong place. Not that it doesn't have its usefulness but calling up people for any silly thing is truly booooooooooorrrrrrriiiiiiiiinnnnnnnng! How can I be more emphatic about the word?

Hema is back to her Chicken Little character act!It is a relief after the Annual report madness - that was part of the Mad Hema Disease! Well the Hema Little is WELCOME anytime!

No comments: