Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Ah... but resolutions are not meant to be kept

I resolved, I'd write everyday on the blog... but then I guess I have not been resolute enough.

I was on a holiday... and then when I joined office - I realised that blog had been disabled - phew... and that is the reason why until today I have not been able to log on to you dear merry times!

Hmmm... life has been nice and relaxed... but I am back to the dismal feeling of nothingness again...

My life pre-marriage was very different - my 'then' friends if they were to see me now would be taken aback. I have changed so ... so...much. I have surprised myself with all the change in me. 

Now it is just this - I miss feeling.
I miss the feeling that my life amounted to something
I miss doing something naughty
I miss doing something spontaneous
I miss passion
I even miss the booze

But then I have
an adorable kid
a cute hubby
a lovely family
and a slightly boring but stable work

hmmmmmmmmmm...

No comments: