Friday, June 19, 2009

Sleep & dreams!

I am feeling soooooooooo sleeeeeeeeeeeeeepy!

I am scared to look at my keyboard . I feel that if I were to look down then my eyes would close and I would nod off and fly away to dream land.

Dream land reminds me of the dream I had this morning.. :))... it so funny - mixed with elements of mystrey, sex, some serious discussion and great fun! Well dream over, I wake up and get ready for office. Well I walk into the office - and I run into the hero of my dream :)... I really admire my self-control:)) 

Well that is my dream! But Dhruv .. has informed me that he doesn't like dreams. Yesterday night when I kissed him goodnight and said "sweet dreams"... he replied "Amma, I don't like dream land. I don't want dreams" He was quiet adamant about it and got distressed when I kept smiling at him. Finally, he went to sleep only after I told him that I'll keep all dreams tied in dream land!

:)

No comments: