Wednesday, March 28, 2012

What happens when...

As mentioned earlier - has been a hectic 2 months - body and brain have temporarily shutdown - I was thinking the word 'over' the other day and few words kept popping up - overworked, overwhelming, overused, overreach... I think I'd do well in scrabble if someone gave me an 'er'word!'

Down with throat infection and doctor advised strongly for 'voice rest.' Hence I type away. Took the day off from work yesterday and got a snide remark from boss for that! REALLY - people take a chill pill!

That apart I have read enough political commentaries and economy reports - decided I would look at other generes for a change- SO!

I have been reading and reading - ... the chosen genere has been erotica - it has turned out to be VERY interesting! :)

I am checking out few more authors - it will be interesting to see what they have to say!

Life's OK!

No comments: