Monday, August 11, 2008

So much to tell!!!

My dear blog,
It is good to be back... and it is good to talk to you:)... without the prying eyes of anyone focussed on me... it becomes easier to write! So many things have happened since my last post...

Dhruv has more or less settled in his play - school! Now that calls for lot of cheer... although must say that, he refused to go there today and was apprehensive this morning until I left that I would sneak him away from home without him realising it!! Somehow... the fact that my child looks at me with suspicious eyes is an unplesant thought... hmmm... the gloom is setting in again!

That apart, my back has truly given up on me, the doctor has given the verdict. Unless I take some drastic steps to correct the medical issue, I am likely to be in pain... a lot! Am planning to get a second opinion, it is always good to have one's worst fears re-confirmed! It takes a weight of the mind :)

Am settling in OK in the new department... I have a newer boss:).. that is my new boss left to take up another post, and I got myself a new boss - again. Well, life goes on... we had two big events/ conferences. I didn't do much for it, however few things are being planned... let me see how it goes!

Oh... I forgot ... we were served notice from court... it seems the property on which our flats are located is under dispute. More to the point one of the possible owner says that he did not get the amount of money that was due to him... :)... so he has raised the hell... and we may not exactly be in soup.. however it is an issue, a worrying issue!

Hmm, Vinu is getting married this month end, picked up a gift for her... Naga's due date is in october... I have to get her the Ayurvedic concotions :)... it will be helpful!

Christine... well she is a story by herself and I have to dedicate an entire post just to her... I will just say that I am worried for her!

Hema.. she is back to her crazy chicken days... I hear that she travelled with the super boss for the council meeting... have to get an update on how the trip went! That will be interesting!

Of Pa drake... the news has kind of died down... looks like he is settling well in his new pond!

The lovebirds are boring to say the least. They multiply rapidly and have canibalistic tendencies... they eat their own chicks!!!

Am planning to get a hill mynah for Dhruv :). I am sure he will like it!

I am signing off for now.

Tata

No comments: