Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Map of Bones

I was reading James Rollins "Map of Bones" and completed the book yesterday night. I bought the book cause I liked "Judas Strain" by the same author. But 'Map of Bones' was a letdown!

Want to buy the book The Time of Our Singing... have been eyeing it for long... never got around to buying it!

What else do I do with all the time in my hands now. Yes I play with my son, I read, I hate cooking so I don't do it (And I thank the almighty for a wonderful Mom-in law), I ocassionaly write- what else? what else??

Am planning on going to Kalashetra tomorrow... a crafts show is happening there - so that may prove interesting... that apart I will also get to meet Rushad (Danesh's Son)

Tomorrow is Pongal - the Tamil Nadu Harvest festival... am looking forward to eating some yummy sweets!!!

No comments: