Friday, January 16, 2009

My To Do List...

This is a directive on what I want from my life. It is not just To Do... it is Must Do ... This is not a list of various activities I have to do ... it is not something I create everyday!... No...

This is a list I want for life! May be I'll call it my must do list then! Yes...

Merin's Must Do List...

The issue with a to do list is that - one has to do something about it! :)... I know it sounds silly!

I have a feeling that creating the list will not be the issue... the issue will to to create the action plan to implement the list! Creating a To Do List is an action plan for life... now this is scary!

When I started making the list, I realised that merely writing the words will not do... it has to be well thought out and each thing I must do in life before I kicked the bucket must add something to me... the more I think about it the more I have come to fear the list... I am defining my life with the list... what happens if the definition stays incomplete or undoable...

The only reason the list will remain undoable is because I do not permit it... I will have no one else to blame... I am responsible for the list!

God... What have I got myself into?

No comments: