Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Merin's Must Do List - Post II

I have decided that my Must Do List will have just 10 items. The list will not be ambiguous and will have specific activities or targets that I need to achieve within my life time... post lifetime... I'll blog from after life!

21 February 2008
You know its been agessince I started this post ... and I still have not been able to make my Must Do List. Christ! How I have come to lead such a singularly purposeless life - I do not know!

I have not yet started on item 1 of the list. I have been pondering and wondering - nothing seems to catch my fancy!

Pre marriage was a different story - I did what my mind told me. My mind said "Merin Go there" - and I went! It said "Merin Do that" - and I did!

Post marriage and post one sweet adorable kid... my mind is as blank as it can ever get! Does marriage do that to everyone or has it just done that to me?

No comments: