Monday, March 17, 2008

After a dull morning... its a sunny afternoon

And it is truly sunny... :)

My eyes have been opened to the wisdom of the Lord. Thanks to the resident Saint of this organisation. I believe this organisation would have gone to the dogs but for this holy person!

That apart it has also been the week of sulks... Talk about monumental sulks, one has to be where I sit to understand it! Dictionary.com defines Sulk as - to remain silent or hold oneself aloof in a sullen, ill-humored, or offended mood! And BOY... is it Sulk or what! I have not seen a better exhibition of childishness than what I am witnessing... but then who am I to complain ... I am equally bad! LOL

For those of you who don't understand what I am talking about... please contact me in person :)

No comments: