Thursday, March 6, 2008

A thought is just a synaptic transmission...

... For this pearl of wisdom, I have to thank Sujit!

The very fact that even a thought boils down to just some chemical locha in the brain is quiet disheartening! And, I was giving myself credit for all these profound, pearls of wisdom that originate in my brain... I should actually have thanked the chemicals!... I always thought, I should have paid closer attention to my chemistry lessons! I suppose it was all those chemicals in my brain giving me loud hints about their existence!

The discussion on 'synaptic tramnsmission' happened after Sujit likened my posts on the blog to disjointed, frivolous ramblings of a slightly crazed mind!... He also took pains to assure me that, if he were a first time visitor to my blog, with no inkling to my minds chemical lochas then he would conclude from my ramblings that I needed to be put on Clozopin!... Sujit did I get the name correct?

That apart the day started quiet well... Christine has been at her best behaviour and Hema is acting sane for a change! Surprises happen!

No comments: