Wednesday, March 12, 2008

In the name of God...

I believe there is a God of Traffic Jams... This god is a Super God and the minions in Kahakis add to the general morning chaos. Add to this a pinch of bad traffic habits, some loud blaring horns, few pot holes on the road, some school-going children and the morning gets of to a fine start!

One of these days I plan to get my handycam along with me, just to get a third eye view of this scene... I am going to do the shoot at the Velacherry checkpost, you know near the traffic signal and Guru Nanak College. I am doing the video on a monday morning. It is chaos at its best!

Then I am going to forward it to "Rippley's believe it or not"

Traffic Management at its best- is how I plan to call it. I am open to other suggestions too!

Ok... that is traffic for you... but that apart, life has been smooth sailing so far. But it could always be a lull before the storm breaks... am actually waiting for the storm!

No comments: