Monday, March 3, 2008

This blog is about me!!!

or so I think... but my blogspot seems to have maximum number of posts on Christine!!!

So from here on I have decided to cut down on the dosage of christine for all of you... unless she does something dramatic... you'll see no more of Christine on this blog!

I'll for a change concentrate on HEMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA......

Did you guys know that there is someone new in Hema's life????? Guess Who?... For all those who give the right answer, I'll give the latest issue of Deccan Despatch!

Hmmm... that apart gossip has it that... she has been keeping some odd hours of late! I suggest all of you ask her what she has been up too...

That apart.. I have been questioned why I haven't updated my blog for sometime now... well guys... I did say earlier weekends are sacred family time so no blogging for me on saturdays and sundays! And the friday was an abberation.... was not in the right frame of mind to write anything!

Am supposed to be working on someone's presentation... I'll get back to it now... will write again on Hema's new interest soon!

No comments: