Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Hema is a unique individual - so is Christine!

And then there are some individuals who belong to the never never land :), few others have been transported from the cartoon land and then some others come from the zoo/ forests!

I know that, my reference points to world and people in it has drastically come down... and most inferences are from my immediate neighbours. Betty as I mentioned earlier is a nice girl... then the other immediate points of reference include Saint Christine, Hema Little and Makarand.

Given the fact Betty is a nice girl - I refuse to use her as a reference point in this post. Also the fact that Makarand is my boss acts as a big deterrent in using him as the reference point!

Now for the people who remain and from whom I get inspired everyday:

Saint Christine is a unique individual who comes from the never never land! We need to find a Peter Pan for her to play Tinkerbell to!

And every one in the office will willingly acknowledge that Hema Little needs to be transported to the Disney studios. And she will fit in well with the animated/ cartoon characters. As a matter of fact I am sure she'll run away with the Oscar for the best animated character!

No comments: