Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A mention of friends!

:)... This post is entirely on popular demand!

My friends have been demanding that I say something good about them here on my blog. I am finding it a tad bit difficult to be nice on demand but I shall try. Now I have mentioned only the ladies here... on the men I reserve my comments!

Well you know about Naga, apart from being the inspiration behind the blog, she got a nice hairstyle from Bounce recently!

I have also mentioned Hema who is the demented chick/ crazed bear cub. She is hmmmm... she is.... she is... crazy! and that is the nicest thing I can say about her!

Christine... what can I say about christine... she needs to be put inside the glass case and placed on a pedestal... she is the saint! saintess? saintly? :)

Then of course there is Savitha... darling girl she is!

Latha is an inspiration.

Thendral is the breeze.

Theja is amazing... as always

But Hema... she is crazy!

Vidya is the Hog!

Betty is nice!

Vesta is pregnant!

Vinitha is Vinne the Pooh!

And then there is Hema... as I mentioned earlier she is crazy!

No comments: