Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The story of love and post valentines blue!

:) Good Morning India!

This topic actually is a lift off from my friend Chandra's questionnaire. Not that I received the questionnaire yet... but he was talking about it and I thought of this topic to write.

I did tell you, tuesday the day clears a bit , so my brain is in semi - work mode!

And I anyway love writing on the topic of love.

Hmmmmmmm... Well I am not going to make biblical references to what love is here - its well recorded and I am sure most of us know - 1 Corinthians 13: 1-8. But that apart love also means :) red roses, chocolates, gifts and good food - and yipee we have the valentine's day. Poor St Valentine must be turning in his grave!

That apart that is the day Pink Panther found his love jodi! poor guy he had to wait for Feb 14 to find that one true love of his love.

But then we have Christine... who only loves the Good Lord and has decided to maintain her spinsterhood for eternity! And then we have Hema who is hunting for love... no... she is hunting for the guy she should marry. Or should I say... she is hunting for the love she should marry (those are her words).

Then ofcourse, we have the married ladies... who couldn't be bothered... they have love and life! :) or so I think!

No comments: