Thursday, February 14, 2008

The reason to get married

In my earlier post I said that marriage is a slow adventure - a few people have been left wondering if I am against the institution of marriage and few others think that I am disappointed in marriage.

I am writing to clarify this impression. Rest assured all, I am blissfully and happily married and recommend it to one and all.

While there are few compelling reasons to stay unmarried... I feel there are some truly, even more compelling reasons to enter the matrimonial state! :)

I won't give the usual c*** about companionship etc... thats all there... you and I know that. I found that the benefits of being married includes getting a free unpaid chauffeur, a coolie of sorts, a baby carrier, a personal entertainer ;)and of course all this comes with free boarding and lodging. Boy! Life is Beautiful!

Marriage also brings in boring things like stability and security in life! But hey... we can't have all things in life can we??

No comments: