Tuesday, February 12, 2008

When was the last time I did something interesting???

Well thats been a while.

I have come to the conclusion, if one wants to do interesting and adventurous things then, do not get married! :) And.. if you do get married...be in no hurry to become a parent.

Now, I do not mean to say that marriage is not an adventure in itself, but it is a rather slow adventure. Which means going one day after another! Slowly...

We can't for obvious reasons, cram one year's activities (!) into a single day... now if one were single and happening then the story is completely different!

Wondering what the obvious reasons are... ?
- loving husband
- adorable baby
- sweet mother
- husband's ego
- Baby's needs
- Mother's 'time for self'
- work (only official)

huff... with all these reasons to consider... where is the time for adventure?

Within the sacred institution of marriage (hmmm...) one has to tread softly, can't run around like a bull set free in a china shop. Bull dozing :) the way through one and all.

Although, I have this feeling that my husband has set me up as a bull, because he tries to wave a red flag in my face so often! But it is of no consequence, I still tread softly! (Although it is not the right gender of the animal... I know you get the idea)

You are wondering about the reason for the post. Well, its nothing particularly important, just felt like writing. :) That happens once in a while.

Of late, I have grown particularly partial to a comic strip in The Hindu called "Rose is Rose". The alter ego of Rose is this super woman... I woke up today feeling like the alter ego :).

So here I am, Super Merin!

Aloha

No comments: