Friday, February 22, 2008

I have been castigated!

I got a headache because of my previous post... I have been told off very soundly for not having commented on Makarand.

Now here I am respectfully maintaining the boss-subordinate equation and I get told off for it! As if that were not enough... both Christine and Hema think that I have been rude and are shooting occassional jibes at me!

Since Makarand thinks he needs to be considered unique - all I can say is - Makarand all else pale in uniqueness when compared to you. You are an act by yourself! There that is the best thing on uniqueness I have mentioned so far!

Anyway this post is not about any of them, its about the 24th Pullikesi :)- And I also want to talk about Topper and Ramada. :) Then there is Casper - the friendly ghost!

Now Topper and Ramada - what can I tell about them - the hotshots so immersed in themselves and the world they have created for themselves - one dependant on the other for successful completion of the mission! :)

Oh 24th Pullikesi - for the uneducated ... the 24th Pullikesi is the direct descendant from a royal family - he is in-charge of all things he surveys and his soul is worth no precious coins - just like his esteemed predecessor the 23rd Pullikesi. Well any which ways, his ill - fitting trousers are a must buy for the fashion conscious.

And then there is Casper - the friendly neighbourhood Ghost :) an interesting animated character - don't you think.

Well, I suppose, how these above mentioned characters connect? Well now imagine if we had a movie plot binding them all together... His Highness 24th Pullikesi with his trusted and incorruptable soldiers Topper and Ramada and the friendly ghost casper set out to conquer - unconqured lands far and wide! Hmmmmmm.... ?

Any takers :)?

No comments: