Friday, February 15, 2008

Its so blah.... being cooped up in the office!

Today, like most days, is not a day to stay cooped inside the office! It is a day meant for the sun and sand! Nice daiquiris, sound of waves (I don't mind simulated sound :))and a lovely book.

I have been trying to lay my hands on Amos Oz's A Tale of Love and Darkness. Its a book I have wanted to read for quiet a while! I think today would be just the right day. Its a non fiction work - more on lines of memoir. I read somewhere that Oz wrote this book after the death of his mother!

Hmmmmm... or some nice music, maybe even karaoke. Ya that'll be fun!

I have this problem - on Monday I have a hangover of the weekend's R & R, on tuesday the day clears a bit, wednesday is the day I work, thursday I start winding down... on friday my brain refuses to think of anything related to work! This is truly troublesome... cause Hema sits right next to me... and for some strange reason... even when she is silent and working... she gives out crazy vibes! I did tell you that she is a crazy chicken - right?

Christine is very quiet today! No homilies have come my direction today... that means she is still upset with us for not taking her on a drive and plying her with sinfully rich ice creams! She missed ABBA too! That is unforgivable I guess. :(

Things stand that way for now... shall come back soon with more!

No comments: